人气 6333

[资料下载] 《Leadership is Language》How Small Changes in What You Say Can Make a Huge... [复制链接]

yuano8o8 2022-1-8 17:33:30
Leadership is Language: How Small Changes in What You Say Can Make a Huge Difference to Your Team’s Results
Leadership is Language.jpg

Description
Few of us realize that our language in the workplace inhibits creative problem-solving and escalates uncertainty and stress. In both high-pressure situations and everyday scenarios, in each meeting and email, we have the opportunity to empower our colleagues by using the right words.

InLeadership is Language,Former US navy captain David Marquet expands on his bestselling leadership bookTurn the Ship Around!and shows managers and leaders the next step in their development: how to enable their team through communication.

Marquet outlines a set of principles and tools that help leaders inspire their people to take responsibility and address challenges without waiting to be told what to do, highlighting how small changes in language can lead to dramatic changes in a team's success and happiness.

Praise forTurn the Ship Around!:

'I don't know of a finer model of this kind of empowering leadership than Captain Marquet. And in the pages that follow you will find a model for your pathway'Stephen R. Covey, author ofThe 7 Habits of Highly Effective People

'To say I'm a fan of David Marquet would be an understatement... I'm a fully fledged groupie. He is the kind of leader who comes around only once a generation. He is the kind of leader who doesn't just know how to lead, he knows how to build leaders. His ideas and lessons are invaluable to anyone who wants to build an organization that will outlive them'Simon Sinek, optimist and author ofStart with Why

Download
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1NpoiJd0DLIqKealcLcTl5w
提取码:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

aiguo2020 2022-1-8 21:32:44
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

dw996 2022-1-8 22:44:35
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

QQ|手机版|精益人 ( 沪ICP备19004111号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 07:59 , Processed in 0.226813 second(s), 21 queries .